As always, your health and welfare is my primary concern. The following COVID19 protocols are in place to help protect each other during treatment:
1. A mask is to be worn as soon as you enter the building as well as during treatment. If you are having trouble breathing while you are face down on the table, you may pull it down under your nose. Once you are laying on your back again, the mask needs to be replaced to properly cover your nose and mouth. I will be wearing a Level 1 ASTM surgical mask for added protection.
2. Hand sanitizer is provided in the main foyer of the building as well as in my room for your use.
3. Please try to reduce the amount of surfaces that you come into contact with in my room. Shoes should be left on the boot tray and a chair and hooks are provided for your belongings and will be disinfected between treatments.
4. All surfaces will be disinfected between treatments and proper hand washing protocols will be adhered to. Clean flannel sheets are provided for each treatment.
5. Please refrain from treatment if you are displaying any signs of COVID19 - COVID19 symptoms
6. COVID19 waiver and symptom screening forms will be sent prior to your appointment. They need to be filled out and returned to me online before treatment can be administered.
Please help us make this transition as painless as possible by adhering to the guidelines listed above. These are trying times for everyone and hopefully we can get back to normal soon if we all work together to help prevent the spread of COVID19. Thank you for your continued support.
Note: You will receive four emails from my office once you have made a booking: a Booking Request, a Confirmation of your Appointment, an Appointment Reminder, and a COVID19 Symptom Screening form and Waiver. Please check your junk mail box for these emails and any other correspondence from my office. If you are booking a TMJ treatment, the first appointment is always 60 minutes, which includes a 10 minute assessment as well as treatment of the head and neck. If you are a new patient, please familiarize yourself with my payment options and download your forms here.